Saturday, June 11, 2011

New hostess

We had a brand spanking new hostess tonight. She follows the "hostesses are fucking idiots" rule and takes it beyond ridiculous.


So between her and the fucking assholes who think 10% is SUPER (verbal tippers, all of 'em), I had a really shitty Saturday night. Which is great because summer camp and car repairs hardly cost any money at all.

Apparently the host that was training her is her friend, so he was defending her dumbfuckery, which made me want to slap the shit out of both of them.

3 comments:

  1. How do you screw up being a hostess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fill up one section at a time. I had no tables and then suddenly I was quadruple sat. Stupid whore. Then she was like, "Are you okay? Or do you want more tables?" I do if it's my turn on the rotation you stupid bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, even I could figure that much out.

    ReplyDelete