Friday, June 3, 2011

Worthless bussers

I hate our bussers. HAAAAAAATE. They are so fucking worthless. They won't take barware back to the bar. They never wipe seats, and half the time they don't wipe tables properly. They never sweep no matter how big a mess is under the table. They get infuriated if we dump a pre-bussed plate into their bus tub instead of taking it back to the dishwasher and scraping it and sorting it ourselves. WTF are you here getting paid for then? I am running around like a crazy woman and you are standing there with your stupid whore thumb up your ass, take the fucking plate, bitchface.

Whew. That felt better.

2 comments:

  1. Busboy sounds like a perfect-fit job for my teenage son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bussers SUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Always have, always will. I encountered my first busser in 1976...nough said.

    ReplyDelete